ACHARI CHICKEN CURRY POWDER MASALA - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
(Recipe on the back of packet)
Ingredients: All Spice, Asafoetida, Bayleaf, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Mango Powder, Mustard Seeds, Nigella Seeds and Turmeric.
Achari Chicken Recipe
500g Chicken Pieces
1 Medium Onion (thinly sliced).
4 Tbsp Yoghurt
2 Tbsp Oil,
1 ½ tsp Leena Achari Masala, 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree, Juice of half Lemon, salt to taste.
1) Marinate chicken pieces with yoghurt and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Add sliced onions and fry for 8 minutes until golden brown.
3) Add marinated chicken pieces and cook until the chicken is brown on both sides. Add Leena Achari Spice masala and cook for 5-6 minutes.
4) Add tomato puree and salt. Cook until the gravy is thick and chicken is tender.
5) Add lemon juice and stir for 1 minute.
6) Serve hot with rice, pita or naan bread.