BASAAR SPICE - KASHMIRI MASALA - PAKISTANI MASALA - LEENA SPICES PRODUCTS
A versatile spice blend used in Kashmiri Cuisine.
All your herbs and spices are packed fresh in resealable bags before we ship
Make World A Better Place
Say "NO" To Food Adulteration
Leena Basaar Spice Contains
No Food Colour
Recipe For Kashmiri Lamb Curry
You can also use goat meat or chicken instead.
500g Lamb pieces
4 Tbps oil
2 medium onions, thinly sliced
2 medium tomatoes, chopped or 1/4 can of tomato puree
1.5 tsp Leena Basaar Masala
Salt to taste
Kashmiri chilli to taste
1 cup water
1. heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
2. Add onions and fry for about 5 minutes until light brown.
3. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add Leena spice, chillis and salt. Cook adding for 5 minutes.
5. Add lamb pieces and cook while stirring and keep adding little water until lamb turns brown and oil leaves pan.
6. Add 1 cup water. Cover and cook further on low heat until lamb is tender.
7. Remove lid and cook on high heat until the gravy thickens.
Serve hot with saffron rice or any bread of your choice.