BENGALI CURRY POWDER LEENA SPICES PRODUCTS
A unique fusion of different spices ground skillfully to give aroma and flavour to vegetable, meat and fish curry dishes from West Bengal India and Bangla Desh.
Recipe Bengali Style Curry
4 Tbsp mustar oil
2 medium onions, grated
1 ½ tsp Leena Bengali Spice
500g meat, fish or vegetable pieces
1 cup diced tomatoes or half cup tomato puree
Salt to taste
1 cup water
1. Heat 4 Tbsp oil in a pan on medium heat.
2. Fry grated onions until brown.
3. Add Leena Bengali Spice
4. Stir well. Add little water if needed. Simmer until the oil separates.
5. Add meat, fish or vegetables of your choice.
6. Add tomatoes, salt and water.
7. Cook on low heat until the sauce thickens and the meat, fish or vegetables are tender and cooked.
8. Garnish with coriander and lemon wedges.
9. Serve hot with steamed rice.
You can add diced potatoes to the curry.