- CURRY CHICKEN MASALA POWDER
500g Chicken Pieces, 2 Medium Onions (finely chopped), 2 Tbsp Yoghurt, 4 Tbsp Tomato Puree, 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, 1 ½ tsp Chicken Curry Masala, ½ cup water, salt to taste.
1) Marinate chicken pieces with yoghurt. Keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. Fry onions for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown. Add marinated chicken pieces and stir for 7-8 minutes, until chicken has browned.
3) Add chicken curry masala and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add tomato puree and salt. Cook until the oil separates from the chicken.
5) Add water and cook until the chicken is tender. Increase heat on high and cook until the gravy thickens.
6) Serve hot with rice or naan.
*Optional: Vegetables can also be added.