DUCK CURRY SPICE - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
An East Indian blend of 30 spices, to create fragrant dishes. Can be used for any type of dish such as chicken, lamb, seafood, duck or vegetarian.
No preservatives or additives. No food coloring. Salt free. Gluten free. Nut free and Fat free.100% pure.
Ingredients: Allspice, Asafoetida, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Caraway Seeds, Cardamom, Cassia, Chana Dal, Coriander, Cloves, Fennel Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Mace, Nutmeg, Paprika, Poppy Seeds, Szechuan Pepper, Saffron, Star Anise, Sesame Seeds and Turmeric.
RECIPE: DUCK CURRY
500g Duck cut into medium pieces, 4Tbsp Oil, 1½ Tsp Leena Duck Masala, Juice of 1 Lemon, Salt to taste, 1Tsp Sweet Ground Paprika , 1 Large Onion Minced,
1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste, 100ml Coconut Milk.
1) Marinate duck pieces in a bowl with salt, paprika and lemon juice and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
2) Heat oil in a wok on medium heat.
3) Add grated onions and ginger garlic paste.
4) Stir for 5 to 6 minutes until light brown.
5) Add Duck Masala and fry for further 1 minute.
6) Add duck pieces and fry for a few minutes until well mixed.
7) Add coconut milk and cover and cook until tender. Add little water if required.
8) Add 1 Tsp lemon juice or 1 Tsp tamarind
pulp. Serve with rice or any bread of your choice.
*Option: Any Meat, Seafood or Vegetable can be used.