EGG CURRY MASALA SPICE POWDER - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
Fenugreek Methi Leaves
RECIPE OF EGG CURRY
- 6 whole boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 large onion finely diced
- 1 large tomato finely chopped or 50g canned tomato
- 1.5 tsp Leena Egg Masala
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 4 Tbsp cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok
- Add chopped onions and fry for 5 minutes until light brown
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook further for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add Leena Egg Masala and fry for 4 minutes
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook adding water until soft and oil separates.
- Add salt and half a cup of water. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until gravy is thick
- Add boiled eggs to the gravy and mix gently until well coated.
- Garnish with coriander and serve
- You can also add potatoes, spinach, or vegetables to the gravy. For extra flavour, fry the boiled eggs before adding to the gravy.
- You can use the spice for scrambled egg, omelette or any other egg dish of your choice