FISH CURRY MASALA POWDER SPICE - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
An authentic blend of spices to create the traditional fish masala curry. Can be used with any type of seafood.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Mustard Seeds and Turmeric.
FISH MASALA CURRY
700g Fish Fillet, 1 ½ teaspoon Leena Fish Masala spice, ¼ cup Olive Oil, 2 Onions (grated or finely chopped), 4 Tbsp Tomato Puree, 2/3 cups water, salt to taste.
1) Cut fish into medium sized pieces. Heat oil on high in a frying pan, and fry fish pieces for five minutes, or until golden brown. Remove fish and keep aside.
2) Reduce heat of the pan to medium and add onions. Fry until golden.
3) Add Fish Masala spice along with the salt.
4) Cook for a few minutes then add the tomato puree. Fry until the oil starts to separate.
5) Add water and bring the mixture to boil. Add the fried fish pieces and cook for a further five minutes.
6) Serve hot with rice or naan.