KEEMA MATAR MASALA SPICE - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
MINCE AND PEAS SPICE
Keema Means = Minced Meat
Matar Means = Peas
Indian dry curry made with minced meat and peas, seasoned with Indian spices.
Fenugreek leaves (Methi)
RECIPE OF KEEMA MATAR (MINCED MEAT AND PEAS)
500g mince of your choice
1 ½ tsp Leena Matar Keema Masala
4 Tbsp Olive oil
2 medium onions, grated
2 Tomatoes chopped, or 50g canned tomatoes
½ tsp Ginger grated
½ tsp Garlic grated
½ cup water
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium
- Add grated onions and fry until light brown.
- Add the garlic and ginger. Fry for another 3 to 4 minutes
- Add mince and cook for 5 to 6 minutes until it leaves oil
- Add tomatoes, Leena Matar Masala, and salt. Cook for another 5 to 6 minutes
- Add peas and ½ cup water. Keep cooking until mince is cooked.
Increase heat and cook until the oil separates.
- Garnish with coriander. Serve with rice, naan, pita, or any bread of your choice
- You can substitute peas with potatoes or spinach.