LAMB AND MUTTON ROGAN JOSH CURRY POWDER - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
An aromatic range of spices which have been carefully selected, ground, and roasted to create the flavourful Rogan Josh dish.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Paprika and Turmeric.
AUTHENTIC LAMB - MUTTON ROGAN JOSH RECIPE
1 Kg Boneless Lamb cubed, 2 Onions chopped, ½ cup Yoghurt, 3 Tbsp Tomato Puree, 2 tsp Leena Rogan Josh Masala, 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, 1 cup Water, salt to taste.
1) In a bowl, combine lamb and yoghurt. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
2) Heat oil on medium heat, and add chopped onions. Fry for 5-8 minutes until golden.
3) Add Rogan Josh masala and fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add the meat and yoghurt mixture to the pan, and fry well (5-10 minutes), until oil separates. Add the tomato Puree and mix well.
5) Add water and cook on low heat, until the lamb is tender.
6) Increase heat, and cook until the gravy is thick.
7) Serve with rice, naan, or pita.
Can be garnished with cream or nuts of your choice.