LENTIL SOUP DAL MASALA CURRY POWDER SPICE - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
- GLUTEN FREE SPICE WITH NO ADDITIVES: Our Dal Masala has no dilution; This makes it last longer as compared with other adulterated spices; See the description for the best way to use; Just add 2 teaspoons; Each pouch will make about 8 dishes; No hot chili; Add your own if required; No nuts or preservatives; This is a dry powder blend and has more pure qualities than a paste or a sauce.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY WITH FRESH & PURE INGREDIENTS: Asafoetida, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg and Turmeric.; All the herbs are machine ground, then carefully measured, blended and seasoned in right proportion; The formula has been traditionally passed on through generations and perfected each time for the best end results; This ensures that Leena Spices Lentil Masala Seasoning is the highest quality product.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND HIGH GRADE RESEALABLE FOIL PACK – Never worry about the freshness; Easy to open, use and seal back again; This makes sure that the spice is kept fresh and doesn’t lose its aroma; EASY AND SIMPLE TO STORE; Fits into any small kitchen drawer; GREAT GIFT SET for any food enthusiast or health conscious individual; Cook the restaurant quality unique flavored and spicy dishes at home; If you are serious about cooking this is a must addition to your pantry.
- THE RECIPE: As a guideline this exotic delicious masala comes with an easy to follow select yellow moong masur tadka fry recipe from our new 2019 cookbook; You can easily improvise your own style of cooking to get that Ethnic taste Plus you can download our exclusive recipes Leena Spices Cookbook in eBook format.
- 100% MONEY BACK LEENA SPICES MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - All Our Spices Are PREMIUM PRODUCTS OF NEW ZEALAND; We have thousands of satisfied customers; We are so much confident of our best selling Lentil Spice that if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will give you a no questions asked full refund; Enjoy this grand and absolutely RISK FREE purchase today
LENTIL DAL SOUP
½ cup of yellow lentils, ½ cup of orange lentils, To buy the mix lentil please Click Here 1 medium onion chopped, 1 tomato chopped or 1 tsp tomato puree, ¼ tsp cumin seeds, 3 Tbsp oil, 1 tsp Leena Lentil Masala, 3 cups of water, 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
1) Wash the lentils, add the water, lentils and salt in a saucepan.
2) Boil for 10-15 minutes, or until soft.
3) Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add cumin seeds and cook until brown.
4) Add chopped onions and fry until brown. Add 1 tsp Leena’s Lentil Masala and tomatoes, and cook until the oil leaves the sides. Add this gravy to the cooked dal.
5) Simmer for 10 minutes. If the dal is thick, add a little water.
6) Add lemon juice.
7) Serve with rice or bread.