MALAI KOFTA SPICE MIX - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
A unique blend of spices for the classic North Indian dish. Add this flavoursome masala for an authentic taste which is captured in the traditional Malai Kofta recipe. Can be used with paneer (Indian cheese), and egg.
(RECIPE ON BACK COVER)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek Leaves, Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Nutmeg, Paprika and Turmeric.
2 potatoes (boiled and mashed), ½ cup of mixed vegetables (carrots, beans, peas) boiled, ½ cup of cottage cheese (paneer), 1 onion (finely chopped), 4 Tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp Leena’s Malai Kofta Masala, 4 Tbsp tomato puree, 1 tsp corn flour, 1 Tbsp finely chopped cashew nuts (optional), 2 Tbsp thick cream or coconut milk, salt to taste
1) In a bowl, mix together mashed paneer, potatoes, vegetables, nuts, salt and corn flour. Mix well.
2) Make small balls. Roll the balls in corn flour.
3) Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Fry koftas in batches, until golden brown. Remove and keep aside.
4) In the remaining oil, add chopped onions. Fry for 5 minutes until golden brown. Add 4 Tbsp tomato puree. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of Leena’s Malai Kofta Masala and salt. Cook for one minute. Add cream or coconut milk. Add half cup of water.
5) Simmer until the gravy becomes thick. Then add koftas in the gravy and serve immediately.
6) Serve with rice, naan or pita.