MANGO CHICKEN CURRY SPICE - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
Authentic, mild, sweet and zesty. Indian Mango Chicken Curry.
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free. Gluten free. Nut free and Fat free.
Ingredients: Cardamom, Cilantro, Cinnamon, Coriander, Cumin, Curry Powder, Fennel seeds, Fennugreek, Garam masala, Ginger, Lemon grass, Paprika and Turmeric,
MANGO CHICKEN RECIPE
500g chicken diced, ¼ cup natural yogurt, 2 Tbsp oil, 1 medium onion minced, ¼ cup tomato puree or 2 tomatoes minced, ¼ cup coconut cream (optional), ¾ cup mango puree or 1 fresh mango diced, Salt to taste.
1) Marinet chicken pieces with yogurt for 15 -20 minutes.
2) Heat oil in a saucepan. Add onion and fry for 5 minutes or until light brown. Add marinated chicken pieces. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
3) Add 1 ½ tsp Leena Mango Chicken spice and salt. Saute for 5 minutes.
4) Add tomato puree. Cook for further 5 to 10 minutes.
5) Add coconut cream (optional). Bring to boil.
6) Add mango puree or pieces.
7) Cook on low heat until the chicken is tender and gravy thickens8) Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with Basmati rice, Nan or Pita.