PANANG OR PENANG CURRY POWDER - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
An exotic blend of herbs, spices and citrus to create the traditional Malaysian Penang dish. It can be used in curry dishes, sauces, soups, seafood, meat, and barbecues.
(Recipe On Back Cover)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free. Gluten free. Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Basil, Cilantro, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Galangal, Garlic, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Lemon Grass, Lime, Nutmeg, Onion, Paprika, Roasted Cumin, Shallots, Turmeric.
PENANG CHICKEN CURRY
500g boneless chicken breast (cued), 1 ½ tsp Leena’s Penang Curry Blend, 3 Tbsp cooking oil, 4 mL can coconut milk, 1 tsp palm sugar, 4 Tbsp fish sauce or soy sauce, salt to taste
1) Mix fish sauce or soy sauce with Leena’s Penang Curry Blend to make a paste.
2) Heat oil in a wok on a medium heat.
3) Add curry paste and cook until fragrant for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Add coconut milk and bring to a boil.
5) Add chicken and cook until tender.
6) Add palm sugar and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
7) Garnish with red peppers and basil. Serve with rice.