PAV BHAJI MASALA - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
Pav bhaji is Mumbai's (India) famous street food.
Pav means bun or bread rolls. Bhaji is a mix of vegetables.
Now brought majestically to your dining table.
An Ambrosial smelt spice blend.
Carefully ground and toasted.
A gluten free spice blend.
Fenugreek leaves methi
Pav Bhaji Dish (Mumbai Street Style)
- Potatoes Cubed 500g
- Vegetables Chopped 150g ( cauliflower, peas, carrots, capsicum )
- One medium onion finely chopped
- 1.5 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 cup water
- tomatoes finely chopped 100g
- 4 Tbsp oil
- butter 10g
- juice of half lemon
- Boil potatoes and vegetables in water. Drain water. Mash and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and fry on medium heat until light brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt, 1½ tsp Leena pav bhaji masala. Cook for 5 minutes until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add the mashed vegetables and potatoes. Mix well and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Add little water if required.
- Add butter. Mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add lemon juice and garnish with coriander
- Split the bun rolls. Apply butter and heat until light brown
- Serve the cooked bhaji with pav (buns).