TANDOORI CHICKEN SPICE SEASONING MIX MASALA - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
An authentic blend of spices to bring out the traditional taste of the famous Tandoori flavour. This recipe is passed on through generations, and perfected each time for the best results.
This masala can be used in a variety of dishes – both vegetarian and non vegetarian. From the traditional tandoori chicken or paneer, to meat, fish or vegetables, this masala is sure to bring out a unique flavour and aroma.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Mint and Paprika.
INDIAN TANDOORI CHICKEN RECIPE
1-2 tsp Tandoori Masala, 1 whole chicken (can be cut into pieces), 1/3 cup unsweetened yoghurt, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
1) Preheat oven to 180°C on grill.
2) Mix masala, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and yoghurt together.
3) In a bowl, mix the prepared marinade with the chicken. Leave aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
4) Place the chicken in a roasting tray and cook in the oven for 40-50 minutes, until tender.
5) Garnish with lemon and serve with naan, pita, rice or salad.
Alternatively, the chicken can also be cooked in a BBQ, charcoal or tandoor. This recipe can also be used for other meats, fish, vegetables or paneer.