THAI RED CURRY POWDER SPICE MIX - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
An authentic blend of spicy, tangy and fresh tasting spices which have been carefully ground, and roasted to create the traditional Thai red curry.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Black Pepper, Cassia, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Galangal, Garlic, Ginger, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Lemon Grass, Lemon Zest, Paprika, Red Pepper, Shallots, Star Anise and Turmeric.
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES IN RED THAI CURRY
500g boneless chicken cubed, 1 carrot chopped diagonally, 4 baby corns sliced diagonally, 6 beans cut into half inches, half red capsicum chopped, 1 ½ tsp Leena Spices Red Thai Curry, 1 tsp fish sauce or soy sauce, ½ tsp palm sugar, 1x 400g coconut milk, 2 Tbsp cooking oil, ½ lemon juice, salt to taste
1) Mix Red Thai Curry with fish sauce and water. Keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a wok on a medium heat. Add Red Thai Curry paste and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Add chicken pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes, until tender.
4) Add chopped vegetables and cook until tender. 5) Add coconut milk and sugar and cook for 5 minutes. Add lemon juice and stir.
6) Serve hot with steamed rice
Any meat, fish, vegetables or tofu of your choice can be used.